Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy 49th Birthday to my Dad John

I want to say that I am a very lucky Girl! There are alot of you out there that your parents are still married and to them - Congratulations that is awesome. There are some of you that are in the same boat as me and your parents are not still married. I have been fortunate to have 2 Dad's for the last 12 years of my life! Having two Dad's is such a wonderful thing and I just want to say to my 2nd Dad John that I love him and thank you for all that you have done for me and taught me over the years. You are a wonderful person and Colby, Hunter, Ryleigh, Shelby and I are so grateful for all that you have given in yourself to us!

We were happy to get to spend your last year of your 40's with you last night! We love you!

Mom, Dad, Nicolle and Billy

Mom and Dad's New Boat Shirts! Captain and Admiral

Go Cardinals - Dad getting ready for Football Season!

Mini Tequila

Happy Birthday Bear! Ryleigh's bear

Grandpa and his Grandkids!














No comments:

Post a Comment